Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] GSettings and some plugin removals

On Wed, Apr 13, 2011 at 11:54 PM, Alexandre Rosenfeld
<alexandre rosenfeld gmail com> wrote:
> With GNOME 3 already installed, how hard is it to test Rhythmbox master now?
> Is there any new dependencies?

It currently builds on Fedora 15 without having to build anything else
from source first. I'm not sure how long this will remain true,
though.

> How can we help with the move to libpeas? All plugins must be adapted?
> And any remaining tasks from all these changes that we can help (other then
> the ones you mentioned)?

libpeas is done now. Testing would certainly be appreciated, as would
converting external plugins and reporting any gaps in functionality.
I'm already aware of some, for example, you can't create db queries in
python at the moment.