[Rhythmbox-devel] Bug in the Lyrics plugin (solved by me)

Hello there:

When I search lyrics using the plugin it show

'

instead of

'

For example:

It's fantastic

instead of

It's fantastic

I fixed this problem by editing the plugin. For example, in TerraParser.py I changed

lyrics = unescape_entities(artistitle) + unescape_entities(lyrics)
lyrics += ...

for

lyrics = unescape_entities(artistitle) + "\n" + unescape_entities(lyrics)
#Modificacion para convertir las tildes. Cambiar "'" por "'"
lyrics = lyrics.replace("'", "'")
lyrics += ...

It replaces the character sequence and the lyrics are now fine :)

Besides, I added "\n" between unescape_entities(artistitle) and  unescape_entities(lyrics) in order to show the first line of the lyric aligned with the others.

You can make this modifications permanent for the next version of  Rhytmbox.