Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] iradio plugin request

On Wed, Oct 13, 2010 at 5:39 PM, Matt Rockwell <tech wsum org> wrote:
I do have an ogg stream now.

title=WSUM 91.7FM - University of Wisconsin Student Radio
file=http://vu.wsum.wisc.edu/wsumlive.m3u
genre=student

I don't have a developer account, so if you are willing to file this on my behalf, I would really appreciate it.  Note that any of the following links will connect to the icecast servers, so it doesn't matter to me which link is used...
http://vu.wsum.wisc.edu/wsumlive.m3u
http://vu.wsum.wisc.edu/play/wsumlive
http://vu.wsum.wisc.edu/wsumlive.pls

Thanks much,
MattRock

I'll take a look at this a little later tonight and file a bug against it with a patch for your radio station. I'll post the link to the bug report here when I can find time to write this up.

Cheers,
--
Kyle Baker