[Rhythmbox-devel] Normalizer in Rhythmbox

Hello Developers,

I use rhytmbox in gnome and prefere it to amarok in kde.

But one plugin is realy missing: a normalizing one. There are, mostly my very old musiccontent, on a very low level of loudness, so when played in genre sorting there are some part hardly hearable.

I know there are playersoftware that have a normalizer - can you spent rhythmbox one?

Manfred Kupper
Pattonville, DE

mailto: kuppermanfred gmx de
url: http://www.kuppermanfred.de