Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Normalizer in Rhythmbox

(Sorry, I accidently sent this too early)

You could use the external program mp3gain:

find . -iname '*.mp3' -execdir mp3gain -a -k "{}" + &

if you run this in your music directory, everything should be on one
volume level (however, it might take a while)