Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] adding database fields in rhythmdb

But apart from the issue with gettin the information about the album artist or so, I too would like to have the ability to add something to the database.

The reason why I would like to do this is because my brother asked me to implement something to disable songs from beeing played, but still appear in the browser and beeing able to play them when clicking on them. He used to use iTunes on Windows, but now moved to Linux and Rhythmbox and is missing this feature.

I know this doesnt fit the topic, but if i want to add something to the browser itself like a little checkbox, like in the coloumn where the "playing arrow" is placed. Any hints?

Thanks in advance, best regards

Jens