Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] rhythmdb-monitor.c failed to compile with new file monitor event in glib 2.23.4

On Mon, Mar 1, 2010 at 3:05 AM, Patrice DUROUX <patrice duroux free fr> wrote:
> Dear All,
>
> I do NOT known the role of the 'file' and 'other_file' parameters in the
> call-back in this case, but did the following bad solution do something
> right?

Since Rhythmbox doesn't request G_FILE_MONITOR_EVENT_MOVED events from
gio, it doesn't really make any difference. I think the correct thing
to do would be to find the database entry for the old location and
update it to use the new location.

I've added an empty 'default' case so it should compile now.