Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] .wax files

On Fri, 2010-02-26 at 22:19 -0500, Jeffrey Sanders wrote:
> I love Rythmbox and want to convert to use this as my radio player and
> convert my windows machine to unbuntu/mint.  However there is a radio
> station that my family loves and can not switch unless i have a
> soltuion to play .wax raido stations.  Here is the adress:
>
> http://82.135.234.195/pukas.wax
>
> I am fairly new to rythmbox.

The problem is most likely that totem-pl-parser gives out the start of
playlist after pushing out the first item in the list.

$ ./parser http://82.135.234.195/pukas.wax
** Message: Added URI "mms://82.135.234.195/Pukas"...
** Message: 	title = 'Pukas'
** Message: 	copyright = 'UAB Pukas'
** Message: 	author = 'www.pukas.lt'
** Message: Started playlist "http://82.135.234.195/pukas.wax";...
** Message: 	title = 'Pukas'
** Message: Playlist "http://82.135.234.195/pukas.wax"; ended.

Could you please file a bug against totem-pl-parser in the GNOME
bugzilla with the radio's URL and the above output?

Cheers