Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Compiling 0.13 on Arch Linux

 On 07/21/2010 08:47 PM, Jonathan Matthew wrote:
On Wed, Jul 21, 2010 at 1:56 PM, Ryan Peters<sloshy45 sbcglobal net>  wrote:
I figured out half of the issue. libdmapsharing makes a .pc file for
pkg-config, but the older version is libdmapsharing-1.9. On AUR, it's
libdmapsharing-2.0 and it doesn't detect it because it looks for 1.9. This
definitely needs to be updated. However, when compiled with
libdmapsharing-2.0, the DAAP plugin fails to enable. I'll put this on
bugzilla as well.
I've fixed the pkg-config check to look for libdmapsharing-2.0 as well
as -1.9 (it would have been nice for the libdmapsharing maintainer to
actually announce this somewhere..). I wasn't able to reproduce the
problem you're seeing with loading the plugin when compiled with
libdmapsharing 2.0. If you run rhythmbox in a terminal, it should give
you a bit more information on why it couldn't load the plugin.