Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] New Default Rhythmbox Radio Stations

On Sat, Jul 17, 2010 at 10:06 PM, Bastien Nocera <hadess hadess net> wrote:
> For that idea, I committed:
> http://git.gnome.org/browse/totem-pl-parser/commit/?id=99d25e17e008fa0b6ecd92cf460a9492058a4853
> which adds a genre extension to XSPF so that the Rhythmbox playlist can
> be converted.

Ok, I've created the iradio-initial.xspf file and created a patch, so
I'll post those shortly in a bug report. I used the xspf and genre
examples here:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/XML_Shareable_Playlist_Format
http://wiki.xiph.org/List_of_known_XSPF_extensions

The example and patch are attached so you can look over them if you
want. Hopefully this will be a simple update!

--
Kyle Baker