Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] New Default Rhythmbox Radio Stations

On Sat, 2010-07-17 at 20:53 -0400, Kyle Baker wrote:
> I frequently listen to Absolute Radio while I'm working at my computer
> via Rhythmbox. Recently I heard them mention a couple of new stations
> and thought they should be included by default in Rhythmbox like the
> others are.
>
> I'm not sure if these are installed by default only in Ubuntu or if
> they are installed with Rhythmbox in general. If they are installed in
> general, the new stations are from Absolute Radio and are listed
> below:

Please feel free to file a bug, possibly with a patch against:
http://git.gnome.org/browse/rhythmbox/tree/plugins/iradio/iradio-initial.pls

Might be worth spending a little time updating that file to use XSPF
instead, so I don't have to change the numbering every time :)

Cheers