Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] .is_audio_player playlist_format=audio/x-mpegurl not being parsed

The two commits mentioned seem to have made creating playlists work but
have exposed a bug in reading them.

When I plug the PMP in and it reads the contents of it, it also reads
the playlists and displays them under the PMP but when I select one, it
shows up as empty.  Of course it's not and it works just fine on the
PMP.  Even a playlist I previously created with RB will show up as empty
on a subsequent "plug in" of the PMP.

I'm going to dig a bit more but while I do, any thots?

b.