[Rhythmbox-devel] How to see a playlist on the device

Hi,

I'm trying to use rhythmbox (rhythmbox-0.12.5-3mdv2010.0) to manage playlists on our mp3 player. I see the device listed and when I right click I get the option to create a playlist (good). However after closing rhythmbox and opening it later, the device is shown again, but I can't see the playlist I created.

How do I see the playlists from the device?

By the way, I do have a .is_audio_player which contains:
audio_folders=Music/
folder_depth=2

Thank you in advance!
Rick