Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Patch for DiscogsCoverArtSearch.py

On Sun, Jan 10, 2010 at 9:25 AM, Jabik Postmus <jabik snth eu> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> As disconcerned as I was that DiscogsCoverArtSearch plugin didn't seem
> to fetch all the cover arts I tried to fix it. What I found was that the
> script discards all the secondary cover art images, but there are quit a
> lot albums at Discogs that have only secondary cover arts.
> So I modified the script a bit to also include secondary cover art (only
> when there is no primary cover art).
>
> Could you please take a look at the patchfile I included with this
> e-mail.

Thanks for the patch. I've committed it to git master here:
http://git.gnome.org/browse/rhythmbox/commit/?id=8df7bea126ba768812ba6f8712319355ad4c4859

> I have no clue where to turn to but to this mailing-list.

We use GNOME bugzilla (https://bugzilla.gnome.org/) to track bugs for
Rhythmbox. If you want to report a bug, request a feature, or submit a
patch, that's the best place to do it. Sending simple patches like
this to the mailing list sometimes works, they can get lost or
forgotten sometimes, so bugzilla is better.