Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Browsing your library without jumping tracks
- From: giopas <linux giopas eu>
- To: rhythmbox-devel gnome org
- Subject: Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Browsing your library without jumping tracks
- Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2010 18:28:38 +0200
On Mon, Aug 23, 2010 at 2:41 AM, Óscar Francisco Guajardo Garza
1) It's a little annoying that you cannot browse your library while playing a track, because Rhythmbox will jump to the first song on the browsing list and play it, thus interrumpting whatever you're currently playing at the time of your browsing.
I think that best thing to do is to file a specific bug (looking if there already is one).
] [Thread Prev