[Rhythmbox-devel] Browsing your library without jumping tracks
- From: Óscar Francisco Guajardo Garza <oscar t po gmail com>
- To: rhythmbox-devel gnome org
- Subject: [Rhythmbox-devel] Browsing your library without jumping tracks
- Date: Sun, 22 Aug 2010 19:41:08 -0500
Hi. I'm a Rhythmbox fan, I use on Ubuntu 9.10. I just have two suggestions for the program:
1) It's a little annoying that you cannot browse your library while playing a track, because Rhythmbox will jump to the first song on the browsing list and play it, thus interrumpting whatever you're currently playing at the time of your browsing.
2) Managing of IDV2's and a bit more info (like album artist, year and so on) on the display.
Thank you very much for a great program.
One day I realized "sadness" is just another word for not enough coffee.
] [Thread Prev