[Rhythmbox-devel] MMS streaming problem in 0.13

Hi there.
Have just installed the latest 0.13.0 version, because the MMS support was faulty in the my original Linux Mint 9 delivered version (according to your bug list).

Have found the Danish national radio direct MMS links HERE
If I copy/paste a link it starts connecting, but never starts buffering. If the same link is pasted into Gxine its starts playing within 5 seconds.
Is I remove the mms:// in the link it starts playing but in very bad quality

--

M.V.H. / B.R. / V.G.

Claus Rasmussen
Qlab.dk Tingager 21 * 7860 Spøttrup * Denmark * Email : cru qlab dk

Mobile: +45 6168 1233

This e-mail (including any attached documents) is solely for the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient any disclosure, dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail or attached documents is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify us and delete this e-mail and all documents attached immediately. Any attached installation documentation is only to be used by the receiver for the intended installation job. Any further distribution, copying, lending or public use, full or particial is prohibited.