[Rhythmbox-devel] Feature-Request: Automatic Playlist: Creating rules with $criteria "is not" $value

Hi everyone,

first, I’d like to thank you for the wonderful software, you are
producing and the good work, you are doing.
You make my life better. Thank you.

Second, I have to admit, that I’m using currently Rhythmbox 0.12.0
instead of 0.12.4
So I should not write a feature request.
To my defense, I’m currently hooked up to a 3 KB/s Internet
connection. So I checked the news for the versions 0.12.1 to 0.12.4
for my feature.
It does not seem to be realized.

My wanted feature is quite simple (I assume that at least):

In dynamic/automatic playlists, I want the possibility to make a rule
like $criteria "is not" $whatever.

There are only:
includes
includes not
is
starts with
ends with

That would be great.

Thanks for your Time.

Nicolai von Neudeck

p.s.: I’m using the German version of Rhythmbox. So maybe I translated
some things in the wrong way. Sorry for that.