Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Playalbum plugin error

Hi again,

On Sat, Sep 5, 2009 at 10:42 AM, giopas <linux giopas eu> wrote:
Therefore the error was related to a plugin (rb.python-plugin), and after some test I've seen that it occurs only when the playalbum plugin is in ~/.gnome2/rhythmbox/plugins.

I've just seen that the error occurs also when you start playing songs with "Last.fm Dynamic Tracks" activated (differently, with playalbum plugin rhythmbox does not start at all).

More specifically, regarding Dynamic Tracks, you can start rhythmbox with the plugin activated, but before starting the first song you have to deactivated it. After that, if you activate the plugin again, rhythmbox does not crash anymore, but the plugin doesn't do its job.

The error is always the same:

ERROR:/build/buildd-pygobject_
2.18.0-1-i386-sWmMUF/pygobject-2.18.0/gobject/pygobject.c:924:pygobject_new_full: assertion failed: (tp != NULL)
Aborted

and rhythmbox -d gives this as result:

TypeError: Cannot create a consistent method resolution
order (MRO) for bases Buildable, ImplementorIface, gtk.Orientable
**
ERROR:/build/buildd-pygobject_
2.18.0-1-i386-sWmMUF/pygobject-2.18.0/gobject/pygobject.c:924:pygobject_new_full: assertion failed: (tp != NULL)
Aborted

Hoping it helps.

giopas