Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] releasing 0.12.6 soon

Il giorno dom, 15/11/2009 alle 12.57 +1000, Jonathan Matthew ha scritto:

> Please test and report any problems you encounter.

I can't test it by now, but I'm updating translation and I found the
following issues in translatable messages:

        ../plugins/context/context.rb-plugin.in.h:1
        "Context Panel"

        elsewhere is referred as "pane", moreover panels in GNOME
        Desktop are the ones from gnome-panel

        ../plugins/context/context/ContextView.py:88
        "Toggle Conte_xt Pane"

        I suspect this one is a check menu item under View menu. If so,
        as per HIG and following the other similar menu entries in RB,
        the Toggle verb should be removed, using only "Conte_xt Pane"

Cheers, Luca