Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] releasing 0.12.6 soon

Thank you, Jonathan.

I didn't mean to questioning your work, which is really impressive!

It's just that this is a long-waited feature that I'd love to have
soon on my favourite (it's not true: it's my ONLY one) music player.

On Tue, Nov 17, 2009 at 10:28 PM, Jonathan Matthew <jonathan d14n org> wrote:
> The code just isn't ready yet. Paul did a fine job of designing the
> sync process, but there are a number of problems with the
> implementation that need to be fixed before it can go into a release.

Have fun,

giopas

ps: by the way, I didn't have any bug with 0.12.5.91, so far.