[Rhythmbox-devel] Feature request: Archived music files

Dear Rhytmbox-developers,

there's one feature I am missing right now: with foobar and a couple of
other music players there's the possibilty to play and browse
zipped/rarerd/7zipped music files directly as if they were folders.

Could you please implement this to rhytmbox? I doubt that this would be
so much of a problem for you geniuses :-)

Thank you for all your hard work, I really like rhytmbox and can't wait
for updates and new versions

Kind regards

Stephan from Würzburg, Germany