Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] scrobble free 0.1 released

On Fri, 2009-05-08 at 13:16 +1000, Jonathan Matthew wrote:
> On Thu, May 07, 2009 at 12:12:09AM +1000, Michael Gratton wrote:
> >
> > Ideally this functionality should get folded into the main RB last.fm
> > plugin, but I don't have the time to do that.
>
> Me neither.. anyway, here's a rough plan for how someone could go about
> doing that.

[snip - useful list of things that would need to be done]

Sounds reasonable, but I'm not going to be the one to do this if it's
written in C. Is there any reason the official plugin can't be written
in Python?

/Mike

--
⎊ Michael Gratton. "Mea navis aëricumbens anguillis abundat."
⎈ <http://web.vee.net/>