Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Since activating ReplayGain Rhythmbox stays muted

Derek Cramer schrieb:
> Hi Markus.

Derek,

> If I un-check "Use Replaygain", rhythmbox works again after a restart.

Same here.

BTW: With Replaygain checked I can play all files without a ReplayGain
Tag but as soon as I jump to a tagged song it's muted again.

> What distro and version are you using? Wondering whether it's a
> Rhythmbox problem or a distro one.

I'm using Debian Unstable and the version is
$ dpkg -s rhythmbox | grep ^Vers
Version: 0.12.1-1

Funny thing is with the Ubuntu Jaunty package 0.12.0-0ubuntu4 it works.

Cheers, Markus