Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Since activating ReplayGain Rhythmbox stays muted

2009/6/11 Markus Meyer <markus meyer koeln de>

I just activated ReplayGain via gconf-editor, restarted Rhythmbox and
now it's always muted. I played music with aplay, checked Alsamixer and
all was fine. But I can't get Rhythmbox to make a sound again.

Hi Markus.
I've just noticed this too, but only since moving to Fedora 11. It was fine in 10 (though I'm not sure replaygain works even if it's enabled). If I un-check "Use Replaygain", rhythmbox works again after a restart.

What distro and version are you using? Wondering whether it's a Rhythmbox problem or a distro one.

--
Regards,
Derek