Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Are there any bugs you want me to work on? ; -)

On Tue, 2009-06-02 at 01:58 +0530, Seemanta Dutta wrote:
> So please point me to some urgent bugs that you feel need fixing, and
> (if I can) I will surely look into fixing them. I tried looking at
> bugzilla but there are so many of them that I am not which ones are
> 'hot' and which ones are not so 'hot'.

Perhaps bug 314021 would be a good place to start?

It's the request for a statistics plugin. Somebody as already written
it, but I guess it needs testing and reviews?

(I'm just a happy user, not a developer!)

--
Cheers,
Sven Arvidsson