[Rhythmbox-devel] Are there any bugs you want me to work on? ;-)

Greetings,

First of all, hats off to all the rhythmbox developers for writing such a cool piece of software ! I absolutely enjoy rhythmbox and ADORE it!!

I have a fair exposure to GTK+ programming but would not consider myself a veteran at it. I am still in the learning phase. Gnome is my desktop environment of choice and want to contribute in whatever way I can, to it. Hence, I selected rhythmbox to start with ;-)

Since a few weeks, I have been following the rhythmbox mailing list and really enjoying it. I also tried my hand at fixing some issues/bugs. But I felt it would be better if some senior developer/maintainer could assign bugs to me. That way there would be better tracking for my work and also my efforts would be better spent in areas which need attention the most and not based on what I feel needs to be fixed.

So please point me to some urgent bugs that you feel need fixing, and (if I can) I will surely look into fixing them. I tried looking at bugzilla but there are so many of them that I am not which ones are 'hot' and which ones are not so 'hot'.

Thanks again, for writing such a marvellous piece of software! :-)

regards,
Seemanta