[Rhythmbox-devel] REQ: Year column option in music list

Years ago I used Musicmatch for Windows app. for listening to my MP3 and it used to have a wide selection of display options for music.

Why this is useful is that sometimes I like to play music from a certain era....say if I just wanted all 1960s music or music just from 1965... or 1985....I can't do that in Rhythmbox without knowing (remembering in my head) the original year the music was released.

The program already displays several elements from the MP3 ID tags, so implementing this should be really simple.

Sorry I'm not a programmer, so I cannot do this.

Jim