[Rhythmbox-devel] [weekly report] Week 7 - Rhythmbox Context Panel

Hi all.
This week I finally finished porting the lyrics fetching code over to
work with the context pane plugin. Since that was the last main
component I wanted to implement, my focus then turned to tuning the
interface. I started cleaning up and styling the html pages which are
used to display the information. I made a video of the panel in action
which can be found at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4fKFQEr3KSs

My goal is to make it look as much like a real gtk interface, not like
a webpage stuck on the side of rhythmbox. To that end, I am planning
on scraping theme information from the current gtk theme and use that
to style the pages for tighter integration. I also need to make
loading pages for each of the tabs

git shortlog for the week
John Iacona (11):
      Created basic LyricsTab file.
      Fixed syntax errors, LyricsTab loads
      Added code to load LyricsTab in ContextView
      lyrics fetching and display completed. Used AstrawebParser from
the Rhythmbox lyrics plugin
      Fixed utf8 encoding bug, Astraweb returns results in ISO-8859-1
and I was expecting utf8.
      Artist tab shows loading page when fetching data
      fixed dumb bug in album listing view
      Display 'lyrics not found' when none are found
      Show/Hide tracklist links added:
      Merge branch 'master' into contextbar
      cleaning up the layout of the html display pages

In all, I think it has been a pretty successful first half of the project.


[Date Prev][Date Next]   [Thread Prev][Thread Next]   [Thread Index] [Date Index] [Author Index]