[Rhythmbox-devel] Update: Full screen plugin

Dear devs,

I didn't get any feedback from my previous mail. But here's an update,
since I changed a few important things:

 - No longer dependent on play-order patch, tested on Rhythmbox from
Ubuntu repos
 - Displays tracks from play queue
 - Unlimited (in theory) tracks and scrolling according to mouse position

http://overtag.dk/wordpress/rhythmbox-fullscreen

I'm really hoping for some kind of feedback, so I can know which
direction this is going in, and if anyone is interested in helping
out, they're more than welcome to contact me.

- Benjamin