Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Sugestion about the project management

On Tue, 2009-01-20 at 21:40 -0200, Igor Rafael wrote:
> I am a user of the rhythmbox for about 1 year. I'd like it very much,
> but its dificult to me to see how the development is going, and
> perhaps contribute in some way. So i would like to see the development
> of that software in a project management software like trac or
> redmine, int the bugzilla way its not easy to stay close to
> development.

You can CC: yourself on the bugs, or you could use the iCal or RSS feeds
that Bugzilla provides. Trac's bug tracking system is really crummy
compared to a customised Bugzilla like GNOME's, and it would stop us
from being able to reassign bugs to different components.

So moving to trac or redmine just won't happen.