[Rhythmbox-devel] Sugestion about the project management

I am a user of the rhythmbox for about 1 year. I'd like it very much, but its dificult to me to see how the development is going, and perhaps contribute in some way. So i would like to see the development of that software in a project management software like trac or redmine, int the bugzilla way its not easy to stay close to development.

--
Atenciosamente
Igor Rafael de Assis Costa

5º período de Ciência da Computação UFMG
Diretoria de Projetos - Informática Junior
igor dcc ufmg br
igor rafael gmail com