Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] audio cd doesn't appear in side pane

On Tue, Dec 29, 2009 at 1:40 AM, Renato <rennabh gmail com> wrote:
> Hello, when I insert an audio CD, it won't show up in rhythmbox's
> side pane. Is there some option to activate I've missed? I'm using
> version 0.12.3, I'm on Archlinux and:

Audio CDs need to be mounted by gvfs before they will show up in
rhythmbox. This isn't happening in your case. Nautilus is usually the
thing that mounts volumes these days, so if you're not running
nautilus this won't work for you.

> btw, why doesn't
> $ rhythmbox -d >> file.txt
> print the output on the file instead of on the console?

Debug output goes to stderr, not stdout.