[Rhythmbox-devel] Rhythmbox + TrueCrypt (portable device problem)

I've just read about adding "portable devices" to Rhytmbox.
http://library.gnome.org/users/rhythmbox/unstable/portable-audio-player.html.en
I really like the idea. However, I wanted to add my encrypted (with
TrueCrypt) partition to behave like a "portable device". I added
above-mentioned .is_audio_player file to the encrypted volume ("at the
top level hierarchy of the filesystem" of the volume), but Rhytmbox
does not seem to see it. :/
Is there any way to get Rhytmbox notice mount/dismount actions of TrueCrypt?
Marcin