[Rhythmbox-devel] =?iso-8859-1?q?Rhythmbox_plugin=3A_Portugu=EAs_?= =?iso-8859-1?q?Lyrics?=

Hello RhytmBox Developers

I'm learning Brazilian's Português so I decided write a Rhythmbox plugin
to get song lyrics in português. Right now my plugin is working and I
want to know how to include this plugin in the main Rhythmbox
distribution. My plugin uses the same ideas of the others lyrics
plugins.

Please, I'm a newbie in this RhytmBox world so any help it will be
great !

Rhythmbox Version: rhythmbox 0.11.5-0ubuntu8

Kind regards,

---
Hardy
La Paz, Bolivia