Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Fwd: VS: Stop button

On Tue, 2009-08-11 at 11:15 +0200, Christophe Fergeau wrote:
> Adding the list to CC:

There's a point there. iTunes will transform the "Play" button to a
"Stop" button when sources have been changed.

I'm not sure this is the best way to show that it's not the current
selection that will get playing though. (Even if we stopped the current
stream, pressing play will start the first song in the current source,
not the currently selected one).

Harry, double-click on the song you want to play :)

> I think stop button is standard for all players.

Stop buttons are only useful with stupid mechanical devices, such as
cassette and disc players that continue to consume resources when
paused.