[Rhythmbox-devel] Star Ratings File

Hi!

Where are the star ratings maintained on a system running Ubuntu 9.04 and Rhythmbox 0.12.0?

My library is small (now), 861 MP3 songs.  Each is rated from 3 to 5 stars.

A note on the web for version 0.11.8 suggests that that data is in ~./gnome2/rhythmbox/rhythmdb.xml.  However, rhythmdb.xml doesn't exist anywhere on my system.  In fact ~./gnome2/rhythmbox is empty even when viewed via Midnight Commander (mc) which is not shy about hidden files.

Searching "File System" for "rhythmdb" via the Places/Search for Files ... option produces no results.  So ... I guess they are not still stored in rhythmdb.xml.

This is important because I have decided to create a dedicated audio/visual machine for recording, editing, organization, etc.  Moving the songs from my "business" system to my "music" system via a USB memory stick was a snap.  But, the ratings do not come with them.

Where are they kept?

Thank you.
--

Dino
And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him.