Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Contextual information pane

One of the first things that came to mind to me was information from the
music genome project (not sure if it's DB is even available...) that
shows "People who like this track generally also like..." with a link to
queue up music from your own collection that is nearby.

Barring that, allowing multiple genre/style tags and a contextual menu
that has some simple decisions like "Play more music like this/Play
music different from this/Randomize my mood" etc.

The idea as it stands looks great.

-Eli Ribble