Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] IRC Meeting

Well, that meeting didn't go well... No attendees at all..

Anyway, I used the time to merge the two pages on to and clean up, which was
long overdue. I think it is usable now. Please, add your thoughts. :)

Welcome aboard, John (Daiker)! I urge you to have a look at the above
mentioned wiki page, and look at the concepts to see if they are doable
(or, of course, better ways to do them).