Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] IRC Meeting

Read up on the meeting summary. I'm not much of a graphic artist, but I know a decent amount of PHP. I would be willing to lead and/or assist in the page creation once the design and layout are settled upon. All this, provided someone else can provide graphics! :)

John Daiker

Mats Taraldsvik wrote:
Sorry for the late reply.
The meeting went well, and I've written a summary, so everyone can keep
track ( and participate ).

http://bickeringleague.net/rhythmbox/New%20Site%20Meeting,%
2007092008.pdf

Next meeting: Sunday, 28 September, 20:00 GMT

See you there :)