[Rhythmbox-devel] [ANN] Rhythmbox plugin for pitch and tempo control

I'd like to announce the first release of a Rhythmbox plugin that allows
the independent control of tempo and pitch during playback. I was glad
to find that almost all things I wanted were supported by Rhythmbox's
plugin architecture, thanks!

The source code can be found at:
  http://willem.engen.nl/projects/musictools/

Please note that this first release is an early one, and a lot may
change in future version (including its name).

I'm still thinking about the UI. Currently, two sliders are added on top
of the interface, but I think it could be made less obtrusive by using
buttons like the volume control on the toolbar; still figuring out how
to do that though.

Regards,
- Willem