[Rhythmbox-devel] Rhythmbox Id3 Tags

Hello Rhythmbox Development team,

Rhythmbox is great! and correctly displays all my song (all mp3's) information perfect! Unfortunately, however, iTunes on my Windows partition does not recognize a good number of my songs which I suspect is due to their ID3 tags. So I was wondering which ID3 tags Rhythmbox reads so that I can convert all my songs' ID3 tag information to/from that so iTunes can see it too. I've looked around for a while, but nobody seems to have any clue. Again, Rhythmbox works fine, just wanted to know which version of the ID3 tags it read.

Thanks!

Abhejit Rajagopal