[Rhythmbox-devel] Feature Request

Hi I think this is the right place to mention something I'd like to
see in Rhythmbox.

I just want to be able to hold my cursor over a song title and have a
box that display the entire title for song's who's full amount isn't
displayed in the column due to length. This could apply to any other
field.

It would be more useful than readjusting the column bars for one song
and then adjusting it back to the same place, or playing the song.

Other than that, Rythmbox is a great, stable, very usable program. I
use it everyday.