[Rhythmbox-devel] incorrect format for iPod?: conversion on-the-fly: OGG to m4a in 0.11.5

Hi.

I use Ubuntu 8.04 and Ryhthmbox 0.11.5 and I have a library of ogg files and an iPod Nano 3g with 1.1.2 firmware.

I can transfer my OGG albums with drag-and-drop to the ipod, and they do convert on the fly to m4a, and album artwork is transferred, and they show up fine on the ipod, but they refuse to play.  Seems like the ipod doesn't like the format used for the m4a files.  Is this a known issue?

 --andrew