Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Feedback

Thank You,

Great to see your spirit for volunteer work.

I am keen to follow (replicate the success of) the Open Source model in Medicine. Please could you let me know what fires you guys up, to offer your talent and hard work for free.

Take care,
Lijo

On Sun, Nov 30, 2008 at 5:56 PM, Mats Taraldsvik <mats taraldsvik bickeringleague net> wrote:
On Sun, 2008-11-30 at 17:05 +0530, Lijo Panghat wrote:
> Dear Sir/Madam,
>
> Please could you look into these suggestions for Rhythmbox.

You are encouraged to file bugs and enchangement requests on
gnome.bugzilla.org. That way, they won't get lost in the mailing
list. :)

> 1) Please have repeat song. That is when we click the first time it
> could be for repeat song list. When we click the second time it could
> be repeat song. When we click the third time it could be normal, that
> is don't repeat.

How is this intuitive? In my opinion, you should be able to do this by
adding a song to the play queue, and toggle 'repeat'. This should repeat
the play queue, but this does not work for me ( the repeat button has no
effect in the play queue ). Is this a bug?

> 2) Please allow dragging a song (track) up and down in the play list
> order.

This is already possible. You can also right click on your playlist and
shuffle it. You can not, however, sort it by artist, album, track etc.
Is this a bug as well?