[Rhythmbox-devel] Feedback

Dear Sir/Madam,

Please could you look into these suggestions for Rhythmbox.

1) Please have repeat song. That is when we click the first time it could be for repeat song list. When we click the second time it could be repeat song. When we click the third time it could be normal, that is don't repeat.

2) Please allow dragging a song (track) up and down in the play list order.

Thank you,
God Bless you guys for the good work for free.

Best regards,
Lijo Panght