Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Feedback

On Sun, 2008-11-30 at 17:05 +0530, Lijo Panghat wrote:
> Dear Sir/Madam,
>
> Please could you look into these suggestions for Rhythmbox.

You are encouraged to file bugs and enchangement requests on
gnome.bugzilla.org. That way, they won't get lost in the mailing
list. :)

> 1) Please have repeat song. That is when we click the first time it
> could be for repeat song list. When we click the second time it could
> be repeat song. When we click the third time it could be normal, that
> is don't repeat.

How is this intuitive? In my opinion, you should be able to do this by
adding a song to the play queue, and toggle 'repeat'. This should repeat
the play queue, but this does not work for me ( the repeat button has no
effect in the play queue ). Is this a bug?

> 2) Please allow dragging a song (track) up and down in the play list
> order.

This is already possible. You can also right click on your playlist and
shuffle it. You can not, however, sort it by artist, album, track etc.
Is this a bug as well?