[Rhythmbox-devel] Where do I enter a password to connect to a DAAP share?

Hello,

I'm hoping you can help me with a simple question that others may have
as well.  I have a DAAP music server (firefly) that requires a password
when connecting. And when sharing my music through the rhythmbox DAAP
plugin I can specify a password is required.

But when connecting to a DAAP share using Music > Connect to DAAP Share
I see no option to enter a password and the share never connects when a
password in required.

Where do I enter a password to connect to a DAAP share?

Additional Info: using Rhythmbox 0.11.6 on Ubuntu 8.10 x64

Thanks so much for your help.