[Rhythmbox-devel] Able to copy selected files to a folder

Hi, I have a feature request. It would be nice if I could copy
selected files to some folder.

For example, I have a portable device where I want to put some of the
songs in my custom playlist. I select those songs in Rhythmbox and
right-click on them. A menu opens up and there I would like to see a
action like "copy files to a folder...". That would open a file-dialog
where I could choose a destination folder. And that would copy those
files physically to that folder on any device..

Maybe this could be done by a pulgin? Any comments?

--
Kimmo