[Rhythmbox-devel] Handling drop from rhythmbox

I'm creating a simple CD indexer which will accept data drop from rhythmbox
(i.e. dragging and dropping selected tracks from rhythmbox to my app)

The mime data from the drop shows as "application/x-rhythmbox-entry", but I
can't find any documentation on the web that shows what it's actually made
of. So in other words, i don't know how to parse it.

Can anybody tell me how to parse them? I'm sorry if this question is
obvious, because i have never done any drag and drop before. FYI, I am using
Java.

Thank you very much :)